Open/Drop-In Class Schedule for Adults & Teens
Our Open Class schedule is open to everyone, ages 13 through adults on a drop-in basis. Our open classes are held 7-days a week with morning & evening classes during the week and classes on Saturday & Sunday. Please see guidelines below for minimum age requirements.
View our Open Class schedule by selecting Adult Ballet or Adult Pointe for the type of class and clicking Next:
To view details on our classes, move your mouse over the class link
and a pop-up window will appear displaying full details including the instructor's name:
View our fantastic Open Class faculty!
Guidelines On Our Open/Drop-In Classes:
- Morning & weekend (Sat/Sun) open classes are for ages 13 & older who are at least high-intermediate level dancers.
- Weekday evening classes are for advanced-level dancers ages 14 & older.
- Dancers at an advanced or professional-level may take open classes en pointe.
- Our Beginning Ballet and Jazz classes require enrollment, and are not drop-in classes. Students purchase a 16-class card to enroll. Students may enroll for once or twice per week. There are no refunds for classes not taken.
- Dancers ages 14-18: You may take our open classes on a drop-in basis during the mornings, on weekends (Sat/Sun) and for our evening Modern & Adv. Jazz classes. Weekday evening Ballet classes are limited to dancers who are in our Open Dance Division.
- Dancers ages 19 & older: You may take ANY of our open classes on a drop-in basis (except for Beginning Ballet), noting the dance level for each class.
- There is no required dress code for our open ballet classes; just wear comfortable and appropriate dance attire. However, our Conservatory dress code does apply to our Modern classes.
View the moving & touching stories from our adult open class students on why they dance. At the Maple Conservatory of Dance we offer a strong adult ballet program and we care about our adult students and understand their passion to dance. If you are itching for a class, today is the perfect day to begin. The journey begins with your first step. View their personal stories
Open/Drop-In Class Tuition
- 30 Minute Pointe Class (taken with Ballet Technique): 4-Class Card: $32.00
- 30-45 Minute Class: Single-Class Rate $12.00, 4-Class Card $42.00, 8-Class Card $80.00, 16-Class Card $145.00, University/Professional Rate* $10.00 (Single-rate only)
- 1 to 1.25 Hour Class: Single-Class Rate $15.00, 4-Class Card $56.00, 8-Class Card $108.00, 16-Class Card $208.00, University/Professional Rate* $13.00 (Single-rate only)
- 1.5 Hour Class: Single-Class Rate $19.00, 4-Class Card $68.00, 8-Class Card $128.00, 16-Class Card $232.00, University/Professional Rate* $15.00 (Single-rate only)
* See note below regarding the University/Professional rate discount
Notes on Our Open Class Tuition and Classes
- Our open class tuition is subject to change. We accept cash only for single classes and cash, check and credit cards for class cards. Payments are made in person at the Maple Conservatory. Class cards must be used within 45 days from the date of purchase and there are no refunds. Class card rates are only for advanced purchase. Classes not
paid for on the day the class is taken will be charged the single-class rate.
- University students must show a valid college photo ID to qualify for the single-rate discount. The University discount is limited to those attending a four-year college or university as a dance major. Professional dancers must show AGMA or Equity membership or be a current member of a professional company to qualify for the single-rate discount.
- Registered Conservatory students may attend an open class (subject to the class' age requirement) outside of their regular classes at a 25% discount off of the single-rate tuition. There are no discounts for class cards.
- If a minimum of three students are not in attendance for any particular class, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our open class schedule.